What do I need if I want to go to Europe?

Modified on Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 05:33 PM

If you want to travel into Europe you will need to have the following:

Headlamp converters - £10

A VOH certificate (required for EU Travel for crossing borders) - £10

This can be added to your booking when doing the check in (email sent out 14 days prior to pick up)

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article